Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wednesday was AWFUL and GREAT all at once.

Work was bad. BAD. The kids are going crazy and I am running out of patience. I am on "E" in my patience tank. I need a break from them.

After school, my friend and colleague went over to Starbucks and brought me back a Frapuccino to help cheer me up. :) It did!

Then, I went to go teach two horn lessons. After that I went over to my friend Erica's church (I was in the neighborhood for a horn lesson anyway) for the Cubbies Awards Night in which her kids participated. They were so cute. Way to go, guys! I don't think I could even memorize that many verses.

After that, Erica took us all out for Frostys at Wendy's. YUM! What a special treat. I also had a model try on the dresses I made. Kayleigh is a natural model, it was hilarious. She put them on and instantly started posing for the camera. They were both too big on her, but I let her keep one of them...

Since I'm posting from work and don't have my pics on this computer, I'm using one of Erica's pics. Well, why am I giving her credit? I took the picture! ...but with her awesome camera. :)



No comments: