Saturday, April 18, 2009

Antsy for the house

I'm getting excited about the house. We close April 27th. Only God knows when we'll actually get to live in it, but that's alright. I'm really trying to pray for peace and rest and not stress out about when we'll move. I'm so happy where we are and I absolutely love my job and don't want to leave. BUT, I love the house, too... :)

Next weekend when we actually purchase it, I'll post some pics, but for now, here is a room in the house that just makes me smile...

Pink radiator.
Purple carpet.
Pink trim.
Lovely wallpaper.
What more could a girl ask for? Hmm...maybe that her husband would sleep with her in this room?

Okay, so the house needs some work...

Who wants to come to Moline to help peel wallpaper?? :)

3 comments:

The Hangs said...

I have an idea...
You could keep the room and start your Mary Kay business office in that room! PERFECT!!! :)
Oh I really really really want to be a good friend and help peel wall paper... but it's my mortal enemy.
Ok, I'll do it...

Adrienne said...

I know it's your mortal enemy...your wallpaper excursions are what makes me so frightened!!

The Hangs said...

future home owners: that's awesome! erica didn't tell me, I had to find out on your blog. we're excited for you guys (but not how far you'll be) but we'll come and visit you guys, only if we can stay in the pink radiator room. -peter