Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a fun, but very busy Easter weekend. Easter is always our "no travel" holiday. We like to have one holiday that doesn't require going back and forth between families. Plus, I always play in the Easter concert at church, so therefore I can't travel. :)

SO, in order to make life for my sister a little easier, my parents decided to come to Chicago and spend Easter with my sister's in-laws. Conveniently, we invited ourselves along! :)

My parents came up Saturday and we we got a little softball practice in.




It was cold out! Can you tell!!?



I hate wearing black on Easter, but I had to for the concert. Here we are at my sister's in-laws. They are so great! We've loved getting to know them and they've somewhat become our second set of in-laws...but locally! :)



LOL Dan's bro fell asleep amidst the chaos. Apparently this is a typical thing. haha.


Dan and Marcus wanted to take a picture while shaking their heads. Cute, boys.

After stuffing ourselves with gobs of delicious food, we came back to our apartment, got comfy, and lounged around. :)
HAPPY EASTER, everyone. It was a great weekend.

No comments: