Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FINISHED!

I am done with school work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip, hip, hooray!! I submitted my last final about 15 minutes ago. I am so happy. My teeth have yet to figure out how to stop grinding, since they've gotten used to doing that over the past few months, but I think in the next couple of days they'll stop!

So. What to do with my time? Start prereading for next semester??? Nah...I'll leave that for the 16 hour plane ride I have in two weeks. :)

Happy end of semester to all! (Two more days of work left, too...then it's off to a fabulously fun girls weekend!)

1 comment:

The Hangs said...

YAY Adge! It was SO good to see you. I miss you and don't realize it until I get to see you. I miss hanging out with you so much! I'm glad you are done though!