Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Part Four

Now on to the Carleton Christmas...

For Carleton Christmas, we go over to my parents' house for a yummy Christmas breakfast and open gifts. These pictures aren't really in order, but they all took place that morning...


Marcus got my sister SIMS to replace the one she lost. It has two games in one plus some extra stuff! I want to play, B!!

Britt and Brandon got my dad Deal or No Deal- a game to play on the TV. It really looks like you're on the show! Also...a Bruce Lee DVD set.

Haha, a little snowball-throwing cardinal I got my mom in Pentwater back in October.

Of course, I got Rowan BOOKS! He'll thank me some day.

My mom put soup in my brother's box so he wouldn't guess it was just a watch by the weight. Good one!

I got Dan some Bears gear.


We all chipped in and got my mom a new set of dishes to match the kitchen and dining room they recently remodeled.


Rowan randomly picked up this bubble wrap and announced, "I'm George Washington!"

Marcus was THRILLED by his coffee grinder from my parents.


Rowan got quite a few DS games.

...and tried to play them wearing my dad's glasses!

Too bad I didn't get any pics of me with my holiday Barbie that I got!! I love it!!!

One more post tomorrow of a few group shots and then we're done! :)

1 comment:

The Hangs said...

Peter got 2 coffee grinders... must have been the gift of the year! :)