People have been emailing and calling to follow up about my ankles. Thanks for all the care I've been shown!
To update, I have tendonitis. It hurts like nobody's business! The swelling has gone down somewhat, but is still there a bit. The pain has increased. The doctor said that if it is still bad next week, I need to come back for x-rays in case I have stress fractures--which is "unlikely." Hopefully the pain subsides soon. Doctor's orders are no exercise for two weeks, ice twice a day, take Aleve and stay off my feet when I can.
In other news, we're leaving for Moline tonight. Tomorrow we meet with the realtor and make a bid on the house. There are a lot of things in our lives that are up in the air right now. I'm most likely switching grad programs, which could potentially lead to us moving sooner than we thought. But, really, only God knows. Please pray for us during the intense time of major decision-making. I'm trying not to be anxious, but it is hard.
Email me if you want to see a link to the house, but I don't feel safe posting on here for all to see. :)
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
It was a BIG week at our house last week!
18 hours ago