Wednesday, March 4, 2009

...and the Oscar for Best Hubby Award goes to...


MY hubby!

Every Wednesday Marcus drops me off and picks me up at work due to our schedules. Today when he picked me up (just when I was getting annoyed that he was 10 minutes late), he revealed to me that he had done some grocery shopping for some things we needed (thank goodness, I didn't have to go!) and he gave me a little treat! YUM...just what I needed!

...then, when we got home, he started cooking dinner! His specialty meal, one of my faves (does it taste so good because I don't have to cook it? ;) --some yummy risotto. 

What a great guy!



...in other news...I know I mentioned this in a blog a few days ago...I am still deciding, but it's looking like it's going to work out. If you think of it, please pray that we will know for sure if this is supposed to happen this summer or next. We're hoping for this summer! :)


3 comments:

jodi jackson said...

i love how instead of actually telling us what was going on you had us fill in the dots with photos! so creative adge!!! :)

The Hangs said...

awwww Marcus, winning points! Good job! That's what I call WOOOOOOING! :) haha...

Ange said...

Totally praying for you!!!
Great hubbying, Marcus!
And I'd totally come to Moline to take pictures. ;-)