Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday = Fun Day

We had so much fun today with a little family-athletic-action! Last night we went to visit Lindsey and Becca and see their new apartment, and Becca threw out the idea of playing a little wiffle ball sometime the next day. Well, we tried to invite many people, but it just boiled down to the five of us who were there when we the idea came up the night before. Nonetheless, it was a fabulous time. Hopefully we'll do it again sometime soon. Lindsey has also suggested some football...we'll see...I mean, as Brittney and I discussed today during Sunday School, I made my way through flag football in gym class by either standing on the sidelines or running with the crowd...what's to stop me from doing that again? I mean truly, do you have to UNDERSTAND a game to be able to play it? I suppose not. :)


Ouch. Marcus throws hard...Becca got a welt. Injured at the first game!

Nice wiffle ball wound!





Trav was switch-hitting...remind you of anyone? (Swisher)

Strike one!

Crazy pitcher...


2 comments:

The Hangs said...

what?! softball without me? aren't I family?!?!?!?!?!
:)

sarah lynn said...

looks like a bunch of fun!! and bruises :) miss you adge!! talk soon...