Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chop!

Okay, on a night like tonight, cutting my hair was totally NOT what I had time for...but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do when she gets a whim. I have been "growing my hair out" now for like two years and it's really been at the same length for like a year and a half, so I figured I had accomplished my goal of growing my hair out. So, I decided that considering the fact that I also like my hair short, I went for it and chopped it off. Below are pictures-- it is unstyled, and I look weird sans glasses, so don't judge yet. :) Wait till I post more pics of it actually done nicely. :)


BEFORE:

AFTER:

2 comments:

The Hangs said...

NICE! Can't wait to see it styled! :)
I need one too... (hint hint) haha...

jodi jackson said...

shoot, i love it wet and sans glasses :)