Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do you want to know what I did today?

Well, no, you probably don't. All except a teeny bit of it, maybe.

It was a superbly productive day, actually!
I went on a 30 minute run.
I finished FOUR grad school assignments.
I finished my VBS to-do list (for today, I'm sure more will be added tomorrow).

My kitchen table has looked like this all week as I have been literally sitting there 9:00-5:00 every day working on grad school and lots of VBS: (click to enlarge)


But! Amidst my hours of desk work, I had a fun break!
My friend Julie and her two kids, and our friend Emily and her two kids, came to Deerfield for a playdate.
As you can see from most of my posts, summer really consists of hanging out with my friends and their kids! :)

Julie is done with summer school, so we finally had a chance to hang out.
Emily is in town from Florida and I see her about once a year...

We went to the park across the street...




Avery had a pouty moment...it cracked me up. She just sat in this swing pouting for several minutes. :)

Then, later in the evening Lindsey came over to help me sort through my Scentsy delivery! I've got "Tuscan Garden" warming in the warmer right now and our apartment smells SO good!! I love it!

Now we are about to relax, guilt-free (because I got so much done today!), and watch Coraline with my hubby, my sis, and bro-in-law. :)

What a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

thanks for labeling everything on your kitchen table... haha!