Saturday, November 8, 2008

Babysitters Extraordinaire!

Last night we had a fun time babysitting for a friend of mine from work. In order to give her and her hubby some much needed time out on the town, Marcus and I offered to watch their fun little girl. Maddie was great! She was so easy going and sweet. We had a fun time with her. Jennifer, call us anytime! :)


This picture was taken at the end of the night just before we put her pajamas on. Don't worry Jennifer, I didn't leave her clothes-less for long. :)

She took Marcus's hat and was playing with it.


For awhile, Marcus was watching TV and she just watched him. He is quite intriguing.

Here we are together. Every time I showed her the pictures of us, she smiled, but then when it was time to take another one, she would stop smiling. This was the best I could capture. :)

1 comment:

The Hangs said...

I agree, you guys are babysitters extraordinaire!