Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Time Has Come

It's time.
I'm starting small.
I've been thinking about this for a long time.
Going back and forth. And back. And forth.
Should I?
Shouldn't I?

I decided. Why not? What could it hurt?
I'm starting small.
I don't want to make oodles of stuff that will sit around my house.
I love crafting and giving my crafts away. 

Now I'm hoping to earn a little money and donate a little money to an organization that is dear to my heart.
Some of you know that a year ago, Marcus and I went to India on a mission trip.
For a year or two prior to that trip, we had been involved with an organization called Charasia that works in India doing orphan care, pastoral training, and microenterprise.

I told myself that if I went into crafting to make money, it would only stress me out.
I'm hoping that keeping the focus on giving will keep it fun.
So, 50% of my earnings will be donated to Charasia.
You can learn more about this organization at their website.

So, without further ado, here it is:



...is open for business.
Check it out.
...and tell your friends.