Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life

It's been awhile since I posted, so I thought I'd say hi real quick while I have some cookies in the oven. This week has been pretty rough. I've been extremely overwhelmed with grad school and I really haven't gotten to see much of Marcus at all. Each night I shut myself in the bedroom after dinner and do homework until I fall asleep at about 10. I had class all last weekend and again this weekend. Thankfully, after class got out today at 1:00, I've put the books away for the day and have spent the day with Marcus doing a whole bunch of nothing. We ordered Chinese for lunch, watched a movie, and laid around a bit. Then we went grocery shopping and came back for some frozen pizza and another movie! We're baking some cookies currently to enjoy during the movie (which is paused for a bit). It's been a great day.

On another note, if you want some good laughs, I want to recommend this website that my professor told us about today. It's pretty darn funny: www.despair.com. My favorite poster from the site is this one:Haha, doesn't that just sum things up right now?

If you think of it, please pray for my stress level and sanity. I have so much homework to do and I certainly will not be doing this to myself next semester! Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments: