Thursday, July 24, 2008

Enjoying my last few days...

Summer has been great, but I am ready for school to start. I still have about a month, but that's alright. Starting next week I actually have some things to fill my time again. Therefore, I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude of enjoying these last couple days of having literally nothing to do. I'm trying to fill them with lots of reading and poolside relaxing. Some of you may have heard of the crazy storm that hit the Quad Cities earlier this week. I'm posting two pics that my mom sent me- one of a huge tree outside my middle school, and one of my parents' deck where the electricity thingy came off of the house!

On another note, Marcus and I met with our adviser today and got some things planned for the fall when we start our grad program. Exciting indeed.

No comments: