Sunday, November 22, 2009

Feeling Thankful

This Thanksgiving I am feeling particularly thankful.
Each year around this time I know that I "supposed" to feel thankful, but this year I'm not finding myself forcing it as much as usual.
I am thankful for several things.

A few things that come to mind (in no particular order) are:
I am thankful for...
...a sovereign God who knows all and works everything out for the good of those who love him
...a wonderful, supportive, helpful, loving husband
...amazing friends who really care and show it regularly
...living two doors down from my sister
...a  phenomenal, Christ-preaching church full of faithful followers who push me toward holiness and just have an honest-to-goodness fun time together
...a  fun family
...a wonderful class of adorable and fun students
...a  grad program that I'm actually enjoying and learning a lot from
...a  new house and all of God's provisions that go along with that
...God blessing us in ways that allow us to bless others



What are you thankful for?
Make a list and share it with someone today.

No comments: