Saturday, September 19, 2009

FUN day

For all of you wondering (all one of you)...

Pedantic comes from the root word "pedant," which means, "a person who is excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning."

HAHA. It's a nice word for anal rententive and it pretty much sums me up!

Anywho. Today Marcus and I ran a 5K at Trinity for the annual Homecoming Fun Run. It was indeed fun! :) Then we spent the day shopping and yard/garage/estate saling, and thrifting. It was so fun! Check out the fun ribbon I got...

You'll have to wait to see the rest of my stuff when I create something out of it!


Sorry for the poor photo quality. I keep leaving my camera at school on accident, so these pics are taken with the trusty Photo Booth on my laptop. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for the new word...I am definitely going to try to sound smart and start using it.:)

The Hangs said...

I like to think I was close... :)