Sunday, September 27, 2009

Changes and Updates

Special thanks to my hubby's Photoshop skills and his willingness to help me improve my blog.
I decided some changes were needed in order for me to take my blog in the direction I'd like it to go.

I'm hoping to use this blog to share a little more about what's happening in our lives creatively and also update you fine folks of the changes on the horizon...which I guess is what this blog has always been, but now it has a title to match that purpose.

Our lives are busy working through and toward the changes in our future.
Namely:
1. Moving to Moline
2. Career Changes
3. Educational Pursuits
4. Growing in craftiness abilities and interests
5. Growing and developing as individuals, as a couple, and into the people God wants us to be.


This weekend we hit up the Antique Market in Sandwich, Illinois.

There were so many vendors and a lot of neat things.

Here are some of my favorites:




No comments: