Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Monday!

This past Monday morning I woke up at 5:30 to take the train downtown and then the Amtrak out to Galesburg. Of course, I was exhausted.

But, I got some work done at our house.

I spackled LOTS.


I primed.
My mom caulked.

And then I went to my niece's third birthday party.

There were 9 girls there...from 3 families...


Here is our oldest niece, Maddy:
Here is the birthday girl, herself:

...and middle sister, Emma:


The cute Dora cake Marcus's sister made...or as I called it, Dora's Head on a Platter. :) haha

Three years old!


...I ended up having to take the dress in a bit, it was a little too big. No worries, it was cute nonetheless!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sooo cute! The house looks like it is coming along nicely. Your nieces are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are.