Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hard at Work

Wow! We got so much done this weekend at the house.

We (I) ripped up the blue carpet in the office, living room, and dining room.

We (I) ripped up carpet in the pink bedroom.

All of the rooms had some interesting tile underneath. In the dining room, which used to be a bedroom, I found a zillion hairpins from Marcus's great-grandmother. Kind of funny. :)

My mom and I stripped wallpaper in the office and pink bedroom.

Marcus worked super hard and sanded and stripped the dark blue paint from the porch. We want to make it into a three-season room. Together, we worked on painting the mint green a nice soft "latte" color with white trim.

The projects continue and I'm so glad we're not living there while the house is torn up! However, it was fun to stay there for the weekend.

Below are a few collages of before, during, and after pictures of the various projects that went on this weekend. You can click on them to make them bigger.







We still don't know when we're moving, but I'll keep you posted. :)

1 comment:

Kryssia said...

looks like your had a busy and productive weekend. I bet it will be so fun once you move in...especially after all the hard work you put into it!