Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grad Class Adventures...

Sorry it's been awhile!

I've been studying.

And attending class. After today I will have put in about 16 hours of class since Thursday!
But, it's okay because then I'm done attending class until March when I have the second round of modular classes. This semester I'm taking Ethical Theory, which I like. I've really liked all of the classes I've had in my program so far, which is a blessing. Even though they're hard at times, they are at least enjoyable.

At work things have also been insane. The kids are sick of indoor recess and are being pretty crazy and naughty. My patience is wearing very thin due to stress of things piling up at work and grad school, so I've been snapping at them more than I should. I feel bad. I'm trying to keep smiling and keep pushing ahead.

On a fun note, I found out that I get to have a "jr. blocker" starting in a couple weeks. I'm excited about that. I get to have a Trinity education student come to my class twice a week for a couple of months. Should be fun. :)

Alrighty...time for class to start! :)

1 comment:

The Hangs said...

put that student to work!!! sweeeeet! :) where can I get one of those?